General Range Rules and Regulations
1. Everyone is required to adhere to the written Range Safety Operating Procedures (SOP).
2. All scheduled event use of the range shall take precedence over any individual or personal activity.
3. All vehicles shall be parked in the designated parking area unless authorized by The Marksman Indoor Range management.
4. Range is to be used as posted or directed by the RSO on duty.
5. All potential users must check in with the front desk for lane assignment.
6. Targets must be purchased in the store. Each shooter on the range must clean up their lane prior to leaving. Used targets are to be placed in the recycle bin.
7. Exercise caution not to accidently discharge firearms in the direction of others or range property.
8. All shooting must be done from the firing line.
9. Any shooting requiring a bench must be approved by the RSO or front desk prior to shooting.
10. No prone shooting allowed.
11. All rounds are required to hit the bullet trap. No impact to the floor, ceiling, sideways or equipment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO BUILDING OR EQUIPMENT DUE TO ERRANT SHOTS.
12. All shooters and spectators must wear ear and eye protection prior to entering the range. Ear and eye protection is available for purchase or rent at the front desk.
13. No drawing from the holster.
14. Children must be supervised at ALL times while on premises. Children under the age of 8 will not be allowed in the firing area.
15. No armor piercing, tracer or steel-core ammunition will be allowed. Only slugs allowed when shooting shotguns. No 410.
16. No alcoholic beverages, drugs or persons who have been consuming those items will be allowed on the range or premises. If we suspect that you may be under the influence of alcohol you may be required to take a breathalyzer test.
17. All firearms must be cleared with actions open except when actively shooting.
18. No person is allowed forward of the firing line at any time.
19. Only persons who are actively shooting are allowed in the firing area.
20. No more than three persons are permitted at each firing lane.
21. Only one shooter at a time allowed at the firing line. Coaching is allowed with permission of the staff.
22. Only firearms in good working order are allowed on the firing line. (User is responsible).
23. All firearms are subject to inspection by staff.
24. Photo I.D. required for all adults using the range facilities.